The Ouspensky Foundation studies a number of key themes from Ouspensky
and attempts to put these in current terminology. This concerns,
- observation and description
- decision-making and conscience (structure of the mind)
- attention as a steering instrument
- states of consciousness
- man as a machine (tri-cerebral being)
- the food diagram
- essence and personality
- the play of energies (sattva, rajas, tamas)
- the structure of creation
- the universal laws (one, three and seven)
- the ever-changing 'now'
- circles of awareness
A tri-cerebral being
A further explanation of Ouspensky's ideas by Leon MacLaren.